Hillside Premium Loft Cabins combine the comforts of home with the outdoorsy feel of a cabin adventure.
- Queen-size bed
- One twin bunk bed
- Loft space
- Futon that sleeps two
- Full bathroom (sink, toilet, shower, tub)
- TV/DVD player
- Table & chairs
Full Service Kitchen Includes:
- Place Settings: 8
- Baking Supplies: Basic pots & pans, 7-piece utensil set, measuring cup
- Appliances: Coffee maker, full refrigerator, microwave, toaster, 4-burner stove, oven
- Additional Utensils: Can opener, cutting board
- Picnic table
- Charcoal grill
- Fire pit
Items to bring: Paper towels, personal necessities, all linens (pillows, blankets, sheets, towels and pool towels, and kitchen towels), dish soap, outdoor grill utensils and food.
Smoking is prohibited.
Maximum occupancy is 10 people (no more than six adults). Rate includes 2 adults/2 children.
View Our Rules & Policies
- Shoulder season is April 28 – October 28.
- Prime season is June 23 – September 3.
- 1 camping unit and 2 cars per site; extra vehicles $5, not including day guest vehicles that must park in overflow lot.
- Must be 21 or older to rent campsite or cabin.
- Specific campsites or cabins may be requested, but are not guaranteed.
- Please no bicycle riding after dark; helmets recommended.
- Campers may arrive on a motorcycle, but are not permitted to ride the vehicle around the park.
- Sorry, we cannot accept reservations that include a Saturday arrival or departure, unless made within 1 week of booking.
- Three-night minimum during Memorial Day, Labor Day, and Columbus Day weekends. Four-night minimum during Independence Day weekend (June 30-July 4).
- Quiet hours are from 11pm-7am. Anyone under the age of 18 must be at their site or cabin during these hours, unless accompanied by an adult.
- Reservations for 2018 are subject to rate increases, and any resultant balances will be invoiced to you subsequent to the implementation of the 2018 rates.
- For information about using your Club Yogi™ Rewards points, please visit this page.
- We do offer you the opportunity to guarantee your favorite campsite or cabin by paying our applicable locking fee. If you opt out of the locking fee, you are guaranteed your selected site or cabin type, but NOT the specific unit number.
- Check-in time is 4pm. We do have an early check-in option beginning at 11am, but it is based on availability (must call ahead) and involves a fee based on the time of check-in. The early arrival fees are as follows:
Prime Season Shoulder Season 11am $25 $10 Noon $20 $10 1pm $15 $10 2pm $10 $5 3pm $5 $5
- Checkout time is 11am. Late check-out is available for $10 during shoulder season and $25 during peak season to stay in the park until 6pm, subject to availability.
- Early arrival does not guarantee site/cabin will be ready at time of arrival. Late departure does not guarantee guest will be able to stay on site/cabin until departing from the park. Early arrival/late departure only guarantees extended access to the campground and campground amenities.
- Unless otherwise noted, cabin rates include 2 adults / 2 children.
- Tents are not allowed at the cabins or cottages.
- 2-night minimum stay on all cabins during shoulder season.
- 3-night minimum stay on all cabins during prime season.
- Pets are only allowed at pet-friendly cabins, so please request at time of booking. For one pet, there is a nightly fee of $10 (maximum of $40). For two pets, there is a nightly fee of $15 (maximum of $60). Pet owners are required to bring a crate(s) for their pets and are responsible for pet clean-up and noise control. For the safety of our guests, pets must be up to date on vaccinations. We reserve the right to request hostile pets to leave the park.
|1 Night||2 Nights||3 Nights||4-7 Nights|
- We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date:
3+ WEEKS 2+ WEEKS LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
Refund minus $25 cancellation fee OR full refund issued in camp credit 50% of reservation issued in camp credit and 50% of reservation forfeited Full reservation forfeited
* All rates, specials, terms and policies are subject to change at any time without notice.