Take in the view from your RV with private frontage on the Wallkill River!
- Upgraded concrete pad
- 50 amp electric
- Sewer and water hookups
- Cable TV
- Picnic table
- Stone fire ring
View Our Rule & Policies
- Shoulder season is April 28 – October 28.
- Prime season is June 23 – September 3.
- 1 camping unit and 2 cars per site; extra vehicles $5, not including day guest vehicles that must park in overflow lot.
- Must be 21 or older to rent campsite or cabin.
- Specific campsites or cabins may be requested, but are not guaranteed.
- Please no bicycle riding after dark; helmets recommended.
- Campers may arrive on a motorcycle, but are not permitted to ride the vehicle around the park.
- Sorry, we cannot accept reservations that include a Saturday arrival or departure, unless made within 1 week of booking.
- Three-night minimum during Memorial Day, Labor Day, and Columbus Day weekends. Four-night minimum during Independence Day weekend (June 30-July 4).
- Quiet hours are from 11pm-7am. Anyone under the age of 18 must be at their site or cabin during these hours, unless accompanied by an adult.
- Reservations for 2018 are subject to rate increases, and any resultant balances will be invoiced to you subsequent to the implementation of the 2018 rates.
- For information about using your Club Yogi™ Rewards points, please visit this page.
- Check-in time is 3pm. Check-out time is 1pm. We do have an early check-in option beginning at 11am, but it is subject to availability (must call ahead) and involves a fee based on the time of check-in. Late check-out is available for a $25 fee to stay in the park until 6pm, subject to availability.
- Two-night minimum on all campsites.
- Limit 8 people per site, more than 2 adults / 2 children subject to extra person fees.
- Pets of the registered RV site occupant are welcome, but limited to 2 pets per site. Guests or visitors may not bring pets with them. If they arrive with a pet, they will not be permitted to enter the park. Pet owner is responsible for noise and clean up. Pet must be kept on a leash and and may not be left unattended at the site. No pets allowed at tent sites.
|1 Night||2 Nights||3 Nights||4-7 Nights|
- We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Changing the dates of a reservation is considered a cancellation of the existing reservation and re-booking a new reservation, and will be subject to a $25 re-booking fee. Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date.
|2+ WEEKS||1+ WEEKS||Less than 1 Week|
|Refund less $25 cancellation fee OR full refund issued in camp credit||50% of reservation issued in camp credit||Full reservation forfeited