Take in the view from your RV with private frontage on the Wallkill River!
- Upgraded concrete pad
- 50 amp electric
- Sewer and water hookups
- Cable TV
- Picnic table
- Stone fire ring
View Our Rule & Policies
- Shoulder season is April 28 – October 28.
- Prime season is June 23 – September 3.
- 1 camping unit and 2 cars per site; extra vehicles $5, not including day guest vehicles that must park in overflow lot.
- Must be 21 or older to rent campsite or cabin.
- Specific campsites or cabins may be requested, but are not guaranteed.
- Please no bicycle riding after dark; helmets recommended.
- Campers may arrive on a motorcycle, but are not permitted to ride the vehicle around the park.
- Sorry, we cannot accept reservations that include a Saturday arrival or departure, unless made within 1 week of booking.
- Three-night minimum during Memorial Day, Labor Day, and Columbus Day weekends. Four-night minimum during Independence Day weekend (June 30-July 4).
- Quiet hours are from 11pm-7am. Anyone under the age of 18 must be at their site or cabin during these hours, unless accompanied by an adult.
- Reservations for 2018 are subject to rate increases, and any resultant balances will be invoiced to you subsequent to the implementation of the 2018 rates.
- For information about using your Club Yogi™ Rewards points, please visit this page.
- We do offer you the opportunity to guarantee your favorite campsite or cabin by paying our applicable locking fee. If you opt out of the locking fee, you are guaranteed your selected site or cabin type, but NOT the specific unit number.
- Check-in time is 3pm. Check-out time is 1pm. We do have an early check-in option beginning at 11am, but it is subject to availability (must call ahead) and involves a fee based on the time of check-in. The early arrival fees are as follows:
Prime Season Shoulder Season 11am $25 $10 Noon $20 $10 1pm $15 $10 2pm $10 $5
- Late check-out is available for a $25 fee to stay in the park until 6pm, subject to availability.
- Two-night minimum on all campsites.
- Limit 8 people per site, more than 2 adults / 2 children subject to extra person fees.
- Pets of the registered RV site occupant are welcome, but limited to 2 pets per site. Guests or visitors may not bring pets with them. If they arrive with a pet, they will not be permitted to enter the park. Pet owner is responsible for noise and clean up. Pet must be kept on a leash and and may not be left unattended at the site. No pets allowed at tent sites. We reserve the right to request hostile pets to leave the park.
|1 Night||2 Nights||3 Nights||4-7 Nights|
- We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Changing the dates of a reservation is considered a cancellation of the existing reservation and re-booking a new reservation, and will be subject to a $25 re-booking fee. Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date.
|2+ WEEKS||1+ WEEKS||Less than 1 Week|
|Refund minus $25 cancellation fee OR full refund issued in camp credit||50% of reservation issued in camp credit and 50% of reservation forfeited||Full reservation forfeited