- Shoulder season is April 19 – June 20 & September 2 – November 3.
- Prime season is June 21 – September 1.
- Specific campsites or cabins may be requested, but are not guaranteed. We do offer you the opportunity to guarantee your favorite campsite or cabin by paying our applicable locking fee. If you opt out of the locking fee, you are guaranteed your selected site or cabin type, but NOT the specific unit number.
- We have adopted dynamic rates which fluctuate based on occupancy similar to the hotel and airline industry. With that being said, rates vary based upon availability and are subject to change with each search.
- 1 camping unit and 2 cars per site; extra vehicles $5, not including day guest vehicles that must park in overflow lot.
- Must be 21 or older to rent campsite or cabin.
- Please no bicycle riding after dark; helmets recommended.
- Campers may arrive on a motorcycle, but are not permitted to ride the vehicle around the park.
- Sorry, we cannot accept reservations that include a Saturday arrival or departure, unless made within 1 week of booking.
- Three-night minimum during Memorial Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day weekends, and 4th of July (6/28 – 7/6).
- Cabins with a two-night minimum at all times: Rustic River Cabins
- Cabins with a three-night minimum over prime season: All others
- Quiet hours: Daily 10PM-8AM.
- For information about using your Club Yogi™ Rewards points, please visit this page.
- Check-in time is 4pm. We do have an early check-in option beginning at 11am, but it is based on availability (must call ahead) and involves a fee based on the time of check-in. We absolutely cannot accommodate arrivals prior to 11am, so please plan your travel accordingly.
- Early arrival does not guarantee site/cabin will be ready at time of arrival. Late departure does not guarantee guest will be able to stay on site/cabin until departing from the park. Early arrival/late departure only guarantees extended access to the campground and campground amenities.
- Checkout time is 11am. Late check-out is available for $10 during shoulder season and $25 during peak season to stay in the park until 6pm, subject to availability.
- Unless otherwise noted, rates based on 4 people (2 years old and older). Additional person fee applies.
- Tents are not allowed at the cabins or cottages.
- Our cabins are non-smoking. An excessive cleaning fee will be assessed if policy is violated.
- Pets are only allowed at pet-friendly cabins, so please request at time of booking. For one pet, there is a nightly fee of $11 (maximum of $46). For two pets, there is a nightly fee of $16 (maximum of $64). Pet owners are required to bring a crate(s) for their pets and are responsible for pet clean-up and noise control. For the safety of our guests, pets must be up to date on vaccinations. We reserve the right to remove hostile and disruptive pets from the park. View our Pet Waiver here.
|1 Night||2 Nights||3 Nights||4-7 Nights|
- We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date:
3+ WEEKS 2+ WEEKS LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
Refund minus $25 cancellation fee OR full refund issued in camp credit 50% of reservation issued in camp credit and 50% of reservation forfeited Full reservation forfeited
- For group lodges (Bevier Lodge, Ranger’s Retreat, Mountain View Lodge), cancellation policies are as follows:
5+ WEEKS 4+ WEEKS LESS THAN 4 WEEKS
Refund minus $50 cancellation fee OR full refund issued in camp credit 50% of reservation issued in camp credit and 50% of reservation forfeited Full reservation forfeited
- Changes to reservation arrival or departure dates made outside of the respective cancellation window (3-5+ weeks) will result in a one-time courtesy change and every change made thereafter will be charged a $15 service fee.
- Changes made to decrease occupancy or pets resulting in a credit owed will result in the issuance of a Camp Credit. Camp Credit will remain active on the User Account and will expire one year from issuance.
- Reservation arrival or departure dates may not be changed inside the cancellation window.
- Payment is due in full at time of booking.
- We gladly accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
- Are you struggling to pay in full? Give us a call to see how we can work with you.
- Reservations will be held until check-out time on the day following your scheduled arrival. No shows will result in full forfeiture of funds.
* All rates, specials, terms and policies are subject to change at any time without notice.