- TV/DVD player
- Full size bed
- Twin bunk bed
- Appliances: Small refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker
- Full bathroom (sink, toilet, shower and tub)
- Picnic table
- Charcoal grill
- Fire ring
WHAT SHOULD I BRING
Smoking is prohibited.
Rate includes 2 adults/2 children.
View Our Rules & Policies for Cabins
- Shoulder season is April 20 – October 28.
- Prime season is June 22 – September 3.
- Specific campsites or cabins may be requested, but are not guaranteed. We do offer you the opportunity to guarantee your favorite campsite or cabin by paying our applicable locking fee. If you opt out of the locking fee, you are guaranteed your selected site or cabin type, but NOT the specific unit number.
- 1 camping unit and 2 cars per site; extra vehicles $5, not including day guest vehicles that must park in overflow lot.
- Must be 21 or older to rent campsite or cabin.
- Please no bicycle riding after dark; helmets recommended.
- Campers may arrive on a motorcycle, but are not permitted to ride the vehicle around the park.
- Sorry, we cannot accept reservations that include a Saturday arrival or departure, unless made within 1 week of booking.
- Three-night minimum during Memorial Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day weekends, and 4th of July (June 29th – July 8th).
- Cabins with a two-night minimum at all times: Rustic River Cabins and Cozy Cabins
- Cabins with a three-night minimum over prime season: All others
- Quiet hours: Daily 10PM-8AM.
- For information about using your Club Yogi™ Rewards points, please visit this page.
- Check-in time is 4pm. We do have an early check-in option beginning at 11am, but it is based on availability (must call ahead) and involves a fee based on the time of check-in.
|Prime Season||Shoulder Season|
- Early arrival does not guarantee site/cabin will be ready at time of arrival. Late departure does not guarantee guest will be able to stay on site/cabin until departing from the park. Early arrival/late departure only guarantees extended access to the campground and campground amenities.
- Checkout time is 11am. Late check-out is available for $10 during shoulder season and $25 during peak season to stay in the park until 6pm, subject to availability.
- Unless otherwise noted, rates based on 4 people (2 years old and older). Additional person fee applies.
- Tents are not allowed at the cabins or cottages.
- Our cabins are only allowed at pet-friendly cabins, so please request at time of booking. Two pet max.
- Our cabins are non-smoking. An excessive cleaning fee will be assessed if policy is violated.
- Pets are only allowed at pet-friendly cabins, so please request at time of booking. For one pet, there is a nightly fee of $10 (maximum of $40). For two pets, there is a nightly fee of $15 (maximum of $60). Pet owners are required to bring a crate(s) for their pets and are responsible for pet clean-up and noise control. For the safety of our guests, pets must be up to date on vaccinations. We reserve the right to remove hostile and disruptive pets from the park. View our Pet Waiver here.
|1 Night||2 Nights||3 Nights||4-7 Nights|
- We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date:
3+ WEEKS 2+ WEEKS LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
Refund minus $25 cancellation fee OR full refund issued in camp credit 50% of reservation issued in camp credit and 50% of reservation forfeited Full reservation forfeited
* All rates, specials, terms and policies are subject to change at any time without notice.