- Tent area
- Picnic table
- Fire ring
- Close to restroom facilities
View Our Rule & Policies for Campsites
- Shoulder season is April 20 – October 28.
- Prime season is June 22 – September 3.
- Specific campsites or cabins may be requested, but are not guaranteed. We do offer you the opportunity to guarantee your favorite campsite or cabin by paying our applicable locking fee. If you opt out of the locking fee, you are guaranteed your selected site or cabin type, but NOT the specific unit number.
- 1 camping unit and 2 cars per site; extra vehicles $5, not including day guest vehicles that must park in overflow lot.
- Must be 21 or older to rent campsite or cabin.
- Please no bicycle riding after dark; helmets recommended.
- Campers may arrive on a motorcycle, but are not permitted to ride the vehicle around the park.
- Sorry, we cannot accept reservations that include a Saturday arrival or departure, unless made within 1 week of booking.
- Three-night minimum during Memorial Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day weekends, and 4th of July (June 29th – July 8th).
- Quiet hours: Daily 10PM-8AM.
- For information about using your Club Yogi™ Rewards points, please visit this page.
- Check-in time is 3pm. We do have an early check-in option beginning at 11am, but it is available only if site is vacant (i.e. nobody in the site before or after you). It also involves a fee based on the time of check-in.
Prime Season Shoulder Season 11am $50 $25 Noon $25 1pm $25
- Early arrival does not guarantee site/cabin will be ready at time of arrival. Late departure does not guarantee guest will be able to stay on site/cabin until departing from the park. Early arrival/late departure only guarantees extended access to the campground and campground amenities.
- Check-out time is 1pm. Late check-out is available for a $10 during shoulder season and $25 during peak season to stay in the park until 6pm. Subject to availability.
- No tents allowed on campsites. One camping unit per site.
- We do not offer seasonal campsite or trailer storage.
- Two pets allowed at all RV campsites.
- Pets are not allowed at tent sites.
- Two-night minimum on all campsites.
- Limit 8 people per site. Rates based on 4 people (2 years old and older) Additional person fee applies.
- Pets of the registered RV site occupant are welcome, but limited to 2 pets per site. Guests or visitors may not bring pets with them. If they arrive with a pet, they will not be permitted to enter the park. Pet owner is responsible for noise and clean up. Pet must be kept on a leash and and may not be left unattended at the site. No pets allowed at tent sites. We reserve the right to remove hostile pets from the parks. View our Pet Waiver here.
|1 Night||2 Nights||3 Nights||4-7 Nights|
- We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Changing the dates of a reservation is considered a cancellation of the existing reservation and re-booking a new reservation, and will be subject to a $25 re-booking fee. Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date.
|2+ WEEKS||1+ WEEKS||Less than 1 Week|
|Refund minus $25 cancellation fee OR full refund issued in camp credit||50% of reservation issued in camp credit and 50% of reservation forfeited||Full reservation forfeited
* All rates, specials, terms and policies are subject to change at any time without notice.