Tier Level Points Required
|Tier A||Tier B||Tier C||Tier D||Tier E||Tier F||Tier G||Tier H||Tier I||Tier J||Tier K|
|5,000 pts||6,000 pts||6,800 pts||7,800 pts||8,600 pts||16,000 pts||20,000 pts||22,000 pts||40,000 pts||60,000 pts||80,000 pts|
*The following holidays require double points to redeem for a Free Night Certificate:
- Memorial Day (5/22-5/24)
- 4th of July (6/29-7/5)
- Labor Day (9/4-9/7)
- Columbus Day (10/9-10/11)
- Club Yogi™ Rewards points can be redeemed for Free Night Certificates or select Jellystone Park™ merchandise.
- Club Yogi™ Rewards certificates cannot be used in combination with a package deal.
- Weekdays are Sunday-Thursday. Weekends are Friday-Saturday.
- You will earn 5 points for every qualified dollar spent at any Jellystone Park location. Qualified dollars include those spent on accommodations (tent sites, RV sites, cabin rentals, park model rentals, etc.) and store purchases. Points are not earned on tax. The date of your points may differ from the actual date of stay or transaction. The date shown in your account activity may be the transaction date (the day you paid), your check-in (arrival) date or your check-out (departure) date.
- The following holidays require double points to redeem for a Free Night Certificate: Memorial Day (May 22-24); 4th of July (June 29-July 5); Labor Day (September 4-7); Columbus Day (October 9-11)
- For more information on Club Yogi™ Rewards, please visit JellystoneRewards.com.